BREACH OF CONTRACT, FRAUD AND MISREPRESENTATION
- Indian software engineer induced to work for an American company under false pretenses and threatened with deportation when he complained.
- Bio-tech company executive induced to accept employment under false pretenses.
- Individual hired as office assistant only to learn he was actually hired as domestic servant.
- Mechanical engineer denied contractual payments after employer breached written employment agreement.
- Sales association for packaging manufacturer with one year contract terminated without cause within year.
- Bank manager promised employment at director-level only to learn promised unfulfilled upon hire.