WRONGFUL TERMINATION/WHISTLEBLOWER ACTIVITIES
- Pharmaceutical company director terminated after reporting violations of FDA regulations.
- Employee of national grocery store chain terminated after reporting practice of placing new expiration dates on expired food.
- Director of Nursing terminated after complaining of patient care issues, including overcrowding and lack of staffing.
- Non-profit corporation vice president terminated after reporting financial improprieties of CEO.
- Fire Inspector terminated after reporting safety violations in public buildings.
- Employee of national retailer terminated after reporting theft of equipment by supervisor.
- Sales representatives of a large data storage company terminated in order to deprive them of their earned sales commissions.
- Executive chef terminated for leaving work because of medical emergency.
- Nurse terminated after multiple reports of conduct endangering patient care and safety.